Photography is about visualizing a scene, picking a point of view to show a different perspective of a subject or an area. It’s a way to express myself, share my thoughts in a single image. I like photos that have an emotional element to them, makes you think and bring some sort of an impact. I like meeting new people, everyone got a story to tell and being able to reveal something about that person such as their character some sort of an insight to themselves, one of the reason why I love portraits.
- RT @BarackObama: To target hopeful young strivers who grew up here is wrong, because they’ve done nothing wrong. My statement: https://t.co… 9 months ago
- RT @oliviamunn: I am here because my family immigrated to America from Saigon the final days of the Vietnam War.… instagram.com/p/BYrglrjjDTQ/ 9 months ago
- RT @jorgeramosnews: 1) Trump calls Mexican immigrants rapists 2) Proposes a wall 3) Pardons Arpaio 4) Ends DACA 5) The most anti-immigrant… 9 months ago
- RT @ChrisJZullo: Donald Trump's DACA repeal is disgusting, wrong, and repugnant. It will cost GDP growth and jobs. These are Americans #Def… 9 months ago
- RT @1Jedi_Rey: We must #DefendDREAMers Because no one should be Punished for Simply Living, Working, and Following their Dreams in USA 🇺🇸… 9 months ago