Last year for my 24th Birthday I celebrated it at The W Hotel in Hollywood, California. Right in the heart of Hollywood, The W Hotel can offer more than just a night to stay. Up above on the top floor you can dance the night away at club Drais, or use the patios for tanning by the pool and sight seeing. Lastly, on the first floor you can enjoy an amazing french cuisine dinner at Delphines or just socialize at their Bars. And since it’s in the middle of Hollywood, you are walking distance from other amazing places to enjoy yourself and to have fun.
- RT @BarackObama: To target hopeful young strivers who grew up here is wrong, because they’ve done nothing wrong. My statement: https://t.co… 9 months ago
- RT @oliviamunn: I am here because my family immigrated to America from Saigon the final days of the Vietnam War.… instagram.com/p/BYrglrjjDTQ/ 9 months ago
- RT @jorgeramosnews: 1) Trump calls Mexican immigrants rapists 2) Proposes a wall 3) Pardons Arpaio 4) Ends DACA 5) The most anti-immigrant… 9 months ago
- RT @ChrisJZullo: Donald Trump's DACA repeal is disgusting, wrong, and repugnant. It will cost GDP growth and jobs. These are Americans #Def… 9 months ago
- RT @1Jedi_Rey: We must #DefendDREAMers Because no one should be Punished for Simply Living, Working, and Following their Dreams in USA 🇺🇸… 9 months ago