Back in 2007 when I was just a young 19 year old I was attending Santa Monica College and it was a great experience I would forever cherish. I met so many people from all over the world, made new friends with different interest and point of views of life. Nevertheless, I was into the whole “hipster”, Nylon reading, Cinespace clubbing, Yard Sale going kind of life. And I was introduce into the world of Mark Hunter A.K.A The Cobrasnake. Mark, a SMC drop-out, is now a well-known photographer who works for RVCA, Nylon, Urban Outfitter, and many more. His website has grown so much with a new addition of a COBRASHOP and his party photos are a must see from fashion shows, to concerts. Now that five years have gone by, I still admire Mark for his dedication in what he loves to do.
- RT @WILDFOXCOUTURE: Don't forget to smile. https://t.co/GF5nUXwPB2 8 months ago
- RT @CalIigraphys: Shimmering Gold Calligraphy ✨ https://t.co/IwBsa5Qowl 8 months ago
- RT @BBAnimals: Someone please give this poor baby a treat ?? https://t.co/Pbfe3h5bJU 9 months ago
- RT @djcarnage: It still blows my mind that the movement has grown this big... thank you ASOC France https://t.co/LFxHuOl0kO 9 months ago
- Got my ticket @djcarnage I'm ready for you #aug27 🙋🏻🤗 9 months ago