Back in 2007 when I was just a young 19 year old I was attending Santa Monica College and it was a great experience I would forever cherish. I met so many people from all over the world, made new friends with different interest and point of views of life. Nevertheless, I was into the whole “hipster”, Nylon reading, Cinespace clubbing, Yard Sale going kind of life. And I was introduce into the world of Mark Hunter A.K.A The Cobrasnake. Mark, a SMC drop-out, is now a well-known photographer who works for RVCA, Nylon, Urban Outfitter, and many more. His website has grown so much with a new addition of a COBRASHOP and his party photos are a must see from fashion shows, to concerts. Now that five years have gone by, I still admire Mark for his dedication in what he loves to do.
- RT @BarackObama: To target hopeful young strivers who grew up here is wrong, because they’ve done nothing wrong. My statement: https://t.co… 4 months ago
- RT @oliviamunn: I am here because my family immigrated to America from Saigon the final days of the Vietnam War.… instagram.com/p/BYrglrjjDTQ/ 4 months ago
- RT @jorgeramosnews: 1) Trump calls Mexican immigrants rapists 2) Proposes a wall 3) Pardons Arpaio 4) Ends DACA 5) The most anti-immigrant… 4 months ago
- RT @ChrisJZullo: Donald Trump's DACA repeal is disgusting, wrong, and repugnant. It will cost GDP growth and jobs. These are Americans #Def… 4 months ago
- RT @1Jedi_Rey: We must #DefendDREAMers Because no one should be Punished for Simply Living, Working, and Following their Dreams in USA 🇺🇸… 4 months ago