The shoe craze of the moment… Jeffrey Campbell platforms of course!!! It’s a Statement shoe that can go with a maxi skirt, skinnies, legging, shorts, or an LBD (Little Black Dress). Don’t be afraid to go back to the 1970’s and pair a JC platform with what you have in your closet. Its retail price can go from $70 and up but trust me it’s a must have in your closet. I mean.. your boyfriend might not like them, but other girls would die to have them 🙂 How would you wear your JC’s?
- RT @BarackObama: To target hopeful young strivers who grew up here is wrong, because they’ve done nothing wrong. My statement: https://t.co… 4 months ago
- RT @oliviamunn: I am here because my family immigrated to America from Saigon the final days of the Vietnam War.… instagram.com/p/BYrglrjjDTQ/ 4 months ago
- RT @jorgeramosnews: 1) Trump calls Mexican immigrants rapists 2) Proposes a wall 3) Pardons Arpaio 4) Ends DACA 5) The most anti-immigrant… 4 months ago
- RT @ChrisJZullo: Donald Trump's DACA repeal is disgusting, wrong, and repugnant. It will cost GDP growth and jobs. These are Americans #Def… 4 months ago
- RT @1Jedi_Rey: We must #DefendDREAMers Because no one should be Punished for Simply Living, Working, and Following their Dreams in USA 🇺🇸… 4 months ago